Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018

An area for quizzes, games and chat.

World Cup 2018

Postby Trace » 10 Jul 2018 20:41

:lol: :lol:

We are loving the World Cup... It's the first time hubby has been able to watch every game as he has now retired...
Huge respect to Gareth Southgate.... Really want England to win for him... Very nervous/excited for tomorrow night, come on England xxxx
Tracey :-)
Trace
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

World Cup 2018

Postby Dave » 11 Jul 2018 11:02

It was great to see France get to the final yesterday - and my fingers are crossed that we'll see another of our favourites (England!) go through later today.

I've also been pleased to see that many royals, presidents and other dignitaries have been present at games to show their support for their nations' teams. I think it's churlish of our government to maintain the boycott of UK ministers and members of the royal family (or have the latter been banned from going?), but at least Mick Jagger was at yesterday's semi-final... :thumbup:
Dave
Booked cruise: Marella Explorer - Caribbean, Christmas 2018
Booked walking holidays: Easter: Cotswolds; Summer: Kintyre & Islay
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer

National Flag:
United Kingdom

World Cup 2018

Postby tomvet » 11 Jul 2018 21:21

Dave wrote:It was great to see France get to the final yesterday - and my fingers are crossed that we'll see another of our favourites (England!) go through later today.

I've also been pleased to see that many royals, presidents and other dignitaries have been present at games to show their support for their nations' teams. I think it's churlish of our government to maintain the boycott of UK ministers and members of the royal family (or have the latter been banned from going?), but at least Mick Jagger was at yesterday's semi-final... :thumbup:

oh well! twasn't to be!

Hope Croatia can go all the way!! only coz they have never one before.
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Previous