Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Have you ever found !

Have you ever found !

An area for quizzes, games and chat.

Have you ever found !

Postby Borneo » 02 Jan 2016 14:56

Have you ever found on holiday that you have seen or in this case heard someone that sounds like someone, may be from TV.
In this case we have someone who sounds like Marlyne, from only fools and horses, you can't help but look up when you hear her. Then there is someone who talks just like Frank Spencer, keep expecting him to do an " oh Betty "
Best of all was a guy that looked and acted like a friend of ours, he was a dead ringer for him, so showed him a photo of our friend on my iPad and he agreed they could have been twins, " said his dad must have had a bike ".
Don't mean any disrespect, in fact it's quite nice to hear someone from TV .
Julia
Borneo
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Re: Have you ever found !

Postby jocap » 04 Jan 2016 20:41

Not that I can think, but I once complimented the wife on her husband's beautiful speaking voice, and asked if he was from Canada?
No, Devon, was the answer...I then suggested that with such an attractive voice he should be in broadcasting.
Later in the cruise, the man with the beautiful voice appeared as a lecturer...Bill Giles, the weather man.
Jo.

19 Cruises; 10 ships; 7 lines; 89 ports
jocap
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Have you ever found !

Postby Borneo » 06 Jan 2016 15:25

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno:
Borneo
Captain