Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - passport photos for Indian E Visas

passport photos for Indian E Visas

Postby Gillzajoker » 23 Jul 2018 13:18

Good luck! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Re: passport photos for Indian E Visas

Postby Marrob 33 » 09 Aug 2018 20:29

I don't know if luck comes into it. I sent a letter to the London High Commission for India,to ask for any information to clarify the visa situation; that was July 21st and still have had no reply, or confirmation of receipt of the letter. Y&esterday I used the email address i found for gov.in and asked if they knew anything about my letter, and today I had a message back telling me not to use any other sites for visas as they were fake,adding if I wanted more help to contact their number!! What was the point?
Tui have updated their details and have supplied details of the overseas agents in port which has to be entered in the application form; i guess I will keep watching for any updates before the time comes to actually do the application, so perhaps it's a case of "watch this space" ha ha.
Marrob 33
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Gillzajoker » 10 Aug 2018 10:35

How annoying, Marie. Hope you get some satisfaction soon, as I want to pick your brains
before I do my application! :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Previous