Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - silverlight don't want it

silverlight don't want it

silverlight don't want it

Postby grannyM » 23 Nov 2015 16:37

khkate wrote:
grannyM wrote:I use CCleaner regularly and it's free so I can recommend it but it will not uninstall a programme. :)

Sorry to disagree - but it does do UNINSTALL - and often the only way I can get rid of a programme is to use CCleaner. On the TOOLS section when you are in the UNINSTALL section, it lists all your programmes and then on the right, there are several options - Uninstall, Repair, Rename and Delete. Once I have done any uninstall, I then run the Registry Cleaner part of the programme and that gets rid of any registry entries from the computer that are now invalid.

Thank you Lesley, never having used 'tools' I did not know that.

I always 'uninstall' a programme from the 'All Programs' list on my computer. I only use CCleaner for cleaning and registery to scan for issues so I must remember to say 'to the best of my knowledge' in future. :?
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Re: silverlight don't want it

Postby khkate » 24 Nov 2015 19:24

That's alright Marie - I think quite a few people don't realise how useful that little programme is - Tools section especially.
Future Cruises - Baltics, Canaries Canada, Med, Scandinavia
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Previous