Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - log in

Postby Jimmy the One » 09 Apr 2016 08:41

Last twice I've had to log in with my password anyone else having this problem ? :o
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby octocruiser » 09 Apr 2016 11:55

Jimmy the One wrote:Last twice I've had to log in with my password anyone else having this problem ? :o

I have had go do that nearly every time for a matter of months now. Yesterday I thought things were looking up - it popped up with my log-in details and invited me to log on automatically., which I did - only to be told I had used an incorrect password :(

I am also still bugged by being told almost every time that there is an app for this site - Tapatalk ! This was happening even though I already had Tapatalk . Last week I lost patience with Tapatalk and deleted it because it would not let me post photos without ID but rejected my I D.

Needless to say I am still being reminded that there is a blinking App for this site.
octocruiser
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Postby Gillzajoker » 09 Apr 2016 13:08

Happily I seem to be permanently logged in. :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bobbyoscar » 09 Apr 2016 13:14

I'm another that usually has to log in, despite ticking the 'automatic log in'. It's always been like that for me and something I've just got used to.

Cruises booked:
October 2018 – P & O Oriana - Cadiz - Catania - Corigliano Calabro – Venice –Zadar - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Corfu - Gibraltar
February 2019 – P & O Aurora - Andalsnes – Tromso – Alta – Stavanger
September 2019 - P & O Azura - Malaga -Messina - Mykonos - Piraeus - Santorini - Katakolon - Gibraltar
bobbyoscar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 09 Apr 2016 18:46

Jimmy the One wrote:Last twice I've had to log in with my password anyone else having this problem ? :o

did your browser update as last times mines updated it changed the settings took me a week to work out what was wrong lol
:lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain