Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - last chance.....cruise for 2

last chance.....cruise for 2

There are lots of cruises to be won out there!

Postby room24 » 04 Nov 2018 18:56

Just spotted a chance to win a 10 night cruise for two around the Hebrides aboard the MS Serenissima
quote from the telegraph :
"Thanks to Noble Caledonia, you and a friend could be staying in a Deluxe Stateroom during the “Hebridean Secrets” cruise aboard the MS Serenissima from 14-23 May 2019.

The Grand Prize is worth £8,390 and includes nine nights aboard the MS Serenissima on a full board basis, house wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, Noble Caledonia onboard team, shore excursions, gratuities and transfers. For more information visit here.

All entrants will be included in the Grand Prize draw, three runners up will be chosen to win a pair of tickets to one of three Author Series events of their choice.

The ticket draw winners will be chosen and notified a week prior to that event, with the full competition closing on 7 November 2018. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted after the closing date."
The link will also have the entry form......Closing date is Wednesday so not much time...
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/competitions/win-ten-night-stay-with-noble-caledonia/
room24

Postby judgegeoff » 04 Nov 2018 19:53

Thank you for that 'room 24', I have had a go. :thumbup: I have also taken the liberty of making your link clickable, I hope that you don't mind.
Geoff

Cruises Booked

Nothing yet but looking.
judgegeoff
Powder Monkey
Powder Monkey

National Flag:
United Kingdom