Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Fred Olsen Drink Lists

Fred Olsen Drink Lists

Fred Olsen Drink Lists

Postby Peka » 09 May 2018 22:54

I found this after someone asked me about Fred's drink packages (Why me when I don't drink :lol: ) but thought it might help some others. The links are to the prices and the list of what is available on the all inclusive.

Bar Menu

Wine List
Peka

Booked: Adriatic 2019 / Black Watch
Peka
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
Iceland

Fred Olsen Drink Lists

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 11 May 2018 06:53

Peka wrote:I found this after someone asked me about Fred's drink packages (Why me when I don't drink :lol: ) but thought it might help some others. The links are to the prices and the list of what is available on the all inclusive.

Bar Menu

Wine List

personally I think freds package drinks are quite limited we got it included in price last twice but otherwise i would not pay for it since two alcoholic beverages and im ready for bed :lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Re: Fred Olsen Drink Lists

Postby Peka » 11 May 2018 09:49

I wouldn't take the drinks package as it really wouldn't be good value to me, I even don't drink enough soft drinks to justify the cost :lol: a typical day I would have a fruit juice in the morning (which is freely available to everyone anyway) tea and water the rest of the time maybe a cup of coffee. Never been a drinker don't like wine or beer. As everyone in the cabin has to take the package if we did it, for our next cruise the total would be around £1200 :shock: for 3. I'd rather put it towards another cruise. ;)
Peka

Booked: Adriatic 2019 / Black Watch
Peka
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
Iceland