Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - 2020 cruises

2020 cruises

2020 cruises

Postby bobbyoscar » 25 Aug 2019 16:55

I’ve just realised that I hadn’t mentioned that we have two bookings for 2020.

Both cruises are on CELEBRITY SILHOUETTE.

The first is on 27th June and is a 7 nighter to the Fjords visiting the following ports:
BERGEN
GEIRANGER
FLAM
STAVANGER
We have been given Classic drinks package, grats included and $500 OBC (I have every intention in using a fair amount of the OBC on stocking up on L’Occitaine products).
We have excursions booked thru Disabled Accessible Travel, who we have used before for Bergen and Stavanger. As we will be able to disembark by using the walkway at Gerainger, we have chosen to stay local and for Flam, I have been in contact with the Railway and need to contact them as soon as the bookings go live for our dates. By booking direct, the carer goes free whereas if I booked thru the ship, I would have to pay.

Our 2nd cruise departs Soton on 28th September and will visit the following ports:
MADEIRA
TENERIFE,
GRAN CANARIA,
LISBON, (overnight)
VIGO
We have been given Classic drinks package, grats included and $600 OBC (more L’Occitaine products, maybe).
We have excursions booked again thru Disabled Accessible Travel, who we have used before for Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Vigo. We have booked independently for Madeira (thanks to all for advice on what to see and to ‘Our Hazel’ for her expertise). Andy’s carer and her mum are travelling with us on this cruise and have something special planned for us for our overnight to Lisbon (their home city).
Cruises booked:
June 2020 Celebrity Silhouette
- Bergen - Geiranger - Flam - Stavanger CANX
Sept 2020 Celebrity Silhouette - Madeira - Tenerife - Las Palmas - Lisbon- Vigo CANX
May 2021 Celebrity Silhouette - ST. PETER PORT - CORK (COBH) - WATERFORD(DUNMORE E) - DUBLIN - GLASGOW (GREENOCK) - AKUREYRI - REYKJAVIK - BELFAST
Aug 2021 Celebrity Silhouette GIBRALTAR – CARTAGENA – BARCELONA – VALENCIA – CADIZ - LISBON
bobbyoscar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

2020 cruises

Postby Gillzajoker » 26 Aug 2019 13:45

Both cruises sound good, Glynis! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Re: 2020 cruises

Postby khkate » 27 Aug 2019 15:58

Fabulous deals for both Glynis and i am sure that Celebrity will treat you both right. You go off on your Canary cruise just after we get back from our September cruise - although we don't do Canaries until December 2020!
CRUISES BOOKED:
Spirit of Discovery - Dec 2020, Dec 2021
Spirit of Adventure - September 2020, March 2021, June 2021, October 2021
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral