Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Avalon River Cruises Video

Avalon River Cruises Video

Avalon River Cruises Video

Postby Shelledpea » 11 Nov 2011 07:49

An Australian look at Avalon

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
Shelledpea
Captain
Captain

Re: Avalon River Cruises Video

Postby arkangel » 11 Nov 2011 08:04

Thanks Shell, I've just watched the video all the way through (it's quite long!) and thoroughly enjoyed it. It really gives a good idea of what river cruising is about.
(Dave)
arkangel
Administrator
Administrator

National Flag:
United Nations

Postby Shelledpea » 11 Nov 2011 08:06

arkangel wrote:Thanks Shell, I've just watched the video all the way through (it's quite long!) and thoroughly enjoyed it. It really gives a good idea of what river cruising is about.

I also thought that by posting a few by different companies people would get an idea of the different ship styles....
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
Shelledpea
Captain
Captain

Postby Dave » 11 Nov 2011 08:15

Shelledpea wrote:
arkangel wrote:Thanks Shell, I've just watched the video all the way through (it's quite long!) and thoroughly enjoyed it. It really gives a good idea of what river cruising is about.

I also thought that by posting a few by different companies people would get an idea of the different ship styles....

And I'm working my way through them all now - thanks! :D
Dave

Booked cruise 2019: December - Caribbean on Marella Explorer 2
Remaining land-based holidays 2019: July - Peak District, August - Harris and Highlands, October - Brecon Beacons
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer

National Flag:
United Kingdom