Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - CMV's BOGOF is back til Nov 30th

CMV's BOGOF is back til Nov 30th

CMV's BOGOF is back til Nov 30th

Postby tomvet » 02 Nov 2015 17:31

CMV are offering their entire 2016 collection as BOGOF.

They have already had a BOGOF sale in July and since then they have been offering may cruise at buy 1, second person just pays 50% of price.

How CMV have priced this is confusing!

I have been watching this cruise when it was Buy One get second half price and the rate was from £399 so person No 2 paid £199!

So if this was truly a BOGOF, based on previous offer pricing 2 should be able to cruise for £399.

However, the BOGOF price is 2 for £489 :? :?

CMVBOGOF.jpg

That said they have some great offers for 2016 - pity about their no kids policy! :twisted: :cry:

Anyone able to shed light? I wonder if it is related to port taxes? i.e. the BOGOF applies to the element of the fare outside the port tax and charges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland