Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - An apology from me

An apology from me

An apology from me

Postby grannyM » 18 Nov 2015 11:59

Today I was making new jigsaws from my own photographs and when I thought I was deleting one I am sorry to say that I have accidentally deleted my whole album. :oops:

I apologise to anyone who tries to access any of my previous puzzles from the Jigsaws topic as they are no longer available.

It is my intention to start again some time but after spending nearly two hours making new ones this morning I am just disgusted with myself. :cry:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

An apology from me

Postby JollyJill » 18 Nov 2015 12:43

Oh Marie, I feel for you.

I have so often spent hours doing something on here and then by pressing the wrong key, have lost the lot, which is incredibly frustrating.

Don't apologise because we are all grateful for the jigsaws that appear and know who spends so much time creating them for us. ;)

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom

An apology from me

Postby judgegeoff » 18 Nov 2015 12:50

Oh what a rotten thing to happen to you Marie, what hard luck, but please do not beat yourself up! I know that your jigsaws have given many members a great deal of pleasure in the past and I am sure they will again in the future. Most of us have had similar things happen to us, so you are not alone.
Geoff

Booked cruise :-
"Marella Dream" - Turkey, Greece and Israel 2019
"MSC Orchestra" - Cape Town to Venice 2020
judgegeoff
Powder Monkey
Powder Monkey

National Flag:
United Kingdom

An apology from me

Postby Skier Pete » 18 Nov 2015 12:55

grannyM wrote:Today I was making new jigsaws from my own photographs and when I thought I was deleting one I am sorry to say that I have accidentally deleted my whole album. :oops:

I apologise to anyone who tries to access any of my previous puzzles from the Jigsaws topic as they are no longer available.

It is my intention to start again some time but after spending nearly two hours making new ones this morning I am just disgusted with myself. :cry:

Which puzzles do think you have lost?.
When I checked the numbers issued and then tried to open a puzzle from your latest 3 sets of numbers issued to you, 1001 =- 1100, 1101 - 12300, 1301 - 1450; they worked
Skiing comes 1st; Cruising a close 2nd

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Skier Pete
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
England

An apology from me

Postby grannyM » 18 Nov 2015 13:00

Thank you Jill & Geoff. I just feel such a fool but c'est la vie it could have been worse. Thankfully it was my own album I was working on and no puzzles that I've made from anyone else's albums have been affected. :shock:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

An apology from me

Postby grannyM » 18 Nov 2015 13:14

Skier Pete wrote:
grannyM wrote:Today I was making new jigsaws from my own photographs and when I thought I was deleting one I am sorry to say that I have accidentally deleted my whole album. :oops:

Which puzzles do think you have lost?.
When I checked the numbers issued and then tried to open a puzzle from your latest 3 sets of numbers issued to you, 1001 =- 1100, 1101 - 12300, 1301 - 1450; they worked

Pete, I think you'll find that these were puzzles I made for Hazel or Geoff. The 1301-1364 are Hazels but from 1365 through to 1450 are mine and can't be accessed. :(
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

An apology from me

Postby tobysgranny » 18 Nov 2015 19:10

What a pain Marie.

Joan
Queen Victoria Nov. 2018.
tobysgranny