Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Boudicca - Cape Town to Seychelles Oct. 2019

Boudicca - Cape Town to Seychelles Oct. 2019

Re: Boudicca - Cape Town to Seychelles Oct. 2019

Postby tomvet » 27 May 2019 18:53

Nosy Be ............. you'll feel right at home there!
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Re: Boudicca - Cape Town to Seychelles Oct. 2019

Postby Gillzajoker » 28 May 2019 11:04

tomvet wrote:Nosy Be ............. you'll feel right at home there!

Sod off! :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Gillzajoker » 28 May 2019 11:06

Thanks to everyone else for their kind comments - I enjoy sharing with you all. :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Gillzajoker » 28 May 2019 11:14

Dave wrote:Looks great Gill (I had a look on FO's website)! We did a safari excursion at Hluhluwe from Richard's Bay and it was one of our most memorable cruising experiences ever.

(BTW... did you get an enormous discount? I ask because the cruise costs a lot more than £2000! :lol: )

As you know, Dave, my 'ceiling' is usually £2,000 for a basic inside cabin on a long-haul cruise with flights and any pre- and post-stays included. This particular offer came along to include the aforementioned but in an Outside cabin and with an All-Inclusive Drinks Package for....... £2299 - so I 'pushed the boat out'. Do you think it's a bargain? :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby grannyM » 28 May 2019 17:20

Gillzajoker wrote:
Dave wrote:Looks great Gill (I had a look on FO's website)! We did a safari excursion at Hluhluwe from Richard's Bay and it was one of our most memorable cruising experiences ever.

(BTW... did you get an enormous discount? I ask because the cruise costs a lot more than £2000! :lol: )

As you know, Dave, my 'ceiling' is usually £2,000 for a basic inside cabin on a long-haul cruise with flights and any pre- and post-stays included. This particular offer came along to include the aforementioned but in an Outside cabin and with an All-Inclusive Drinks Package for....... £2299 - so I 'pushed the boat out'. Do you think it's a bargain? :D

Well done Gill. Not only the Queen of Cruising but also the Bargain Queen of Cruising. ;) :clap:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Gillzajoker » 29 May 2019 10:03

Thanks Marie, (but no doubt there is the odd (!) person who, in their usual schadenfreude manner, would take issue with that!) :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby grannyM » 29 May 2019 10:09

Gillzajoker wrote:Thanks Marie, (but no doubt there is the odd (!) person who, in their usual schadenfreude manner, would take issue with that!) :lol:

On reflection Gill perhaps I should have said the 'canny' Queen of Cruising. :think:

canny
/ˈkani/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: canny; comparative adjective: cannier; superlative adjective: canniest

having or showing shrewdness and good judgement, especially in money or business matters.
"canny investors will switch banks if they think they are getting a raw deal"
synonyms: shrewd, astute, sharp, sharp-witted, discerning, acute, penetrating, discriminating, perceptive, perspicacious, clever, intelligent, wise, sagacious, sensible, judicious, circumspect, careful, prudent, cautious;
Last edited by grannyM on 29 May 2019 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Gillzajoker » 29 May 2019 10:10

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Dave » 29 May 2019 17:51

Gillzajoker wrote:

Absolutely Gill. :thumbup: :D
Dave

Booked cruise 2019: December - Caribbean on Marella Explorer 2
Remaining land-based holidays 2019: July - Peak District, August - Harris and Highlands, October - Brecon Beacons
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby adogap » 29 May 2019 19:37

What a fantastic itinerary Gill! I have a real soft spot for Boudicca though recently she has been based in Dover which is not very accessible for us. Have a GREAT cruise!

Chris
Baltic Cities, Balmoral, June 2018
adogap
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext