Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - well you know it would be rude not to

well you know it would be rude not to

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 09 Sep 2017 19:14

this time next week I will be in full panic mode thinking I forgot something :lol: also known as packing :lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Postby Trace » 09 Sep 2017 20:53

Looking forward to reading all about it Donna... Who are you taking with you? :)
Tracey :-)
Trace
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Trace » 09 Sep 2017 20:54

Sorry... Just read back....is it you and mum? X
Tracey :-)
Trace
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 13 Sep 2017 18:40

me and the mother. She wants to go back to Bergen dad doesn't.

I have to share this she was buying sun tan lotion today. I was just looking at her like she had grown two heads. She said you never know :lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Postby Gillzajoker » 14 Sep 2017 09:37

I love an optimist, Donna! :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby judgegeoff » 14 Sep 2017 09:45

sparkiethecruiser wrote:me and the mother. She wants to go back to Bergen dad doesn't.

I have to share this she was buying sun tan lotion today. I was just looking at her like she had grown two heads. She said you never know :lol:

Chris and I have just been back home two weeks after a week's cruise to Norway (including Bergen) and we both had a bit of a tan. The air is much cleaner in Norway than it is in the crowded and polluted U.K. If your mum has particularly sensitive skin it might not be a bad idea to take some sun tan lotion.
Geoff

Booked cruise :-
"Marella Dream" - Turkey, Greece and Israel 2019
"MSC Orchestra" - Cape Town to Venice 2020
judgegeoff
Powder Monkey
Powder Monkey

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Jimmy the One » 14 Sep 2017 18:19

Enjoy Norway Donna always happy to return there :thumbup: we are off to Germany on Black Watch Sunday coming :D
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 16 Sep 2017 17:10

BTW im sorting out the documents for going and I am going bus tickets check, passports check, money check, invoice check, insurance documents need to print them still (due to a error on policy that I only noticed on Wednesday night). Thats fine but Im thinking something is missing then it dawns on me and im like MUM where's the cruise tickets :lol: :oops: I realised the luggage labels werent there thats only reason I realised the cruise ticket wasn't :lol:

Have great trip Jim had looked at that one too actually but mum wanted to go to Bergen. Why she wants to go there at this time of year is anyones guess :lol: :lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 17 Sep 2017 23:08

Well we arrived checked in and in cabin within 20 minutes and case was here about 20 minutes after us. But annoyed just got a letter reprimanding me for not attending lifeboat drill. I was there i made sure i was ticked off list and walked up 2 flights of stairs in what can only be described as a conga line. I have to attend something n morning nope not happening going to reception first thing hopefully just letter under wrong door as the alternative is crew failed to do drill properly so worrying for real emergency. Anyway enough of that lol cabins really big bit concerned about movement and vibration though as we are right on the aft can't remember the name lol.
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 23 Sep 2017 18:54

We home review to follow but NOT today lol. Been up since before 4 and travelled for 8 hours i knew we should have got train back.
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to CMV