Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Review: Phoenix Reisen MS Sofia Danube cruise

Review: Phoenix Reisen MS Sofia Danube cruise

Postby tomvet » 30 Apr 2017 21:05

Trace wrote:Fabulous review Tom.... you and your girls look like you have had yet another memorable holiday, it's what its all about isn't it?

Your girls ( all 4 of them...) are blessed, you are making life so fun for them, when you also work so hard.

Great to see you posting :wave:

When we disembarked in Passau and got into the taxi, it then only dawned on Mai that we had left the ship for good and were going home via taxi, train, underground, bus, plane, bus and car that would take about 16 hours - Mai was inconsolable, she wanted to live for ever and ever on Sofia!! Ringing endorsement!

I am enjoying posting at the moment!

November 2017 - Phoenix Reisen M/S Aurelia - Cologne - Bonn - Cochem - Koblenz - Rudesheim - Frankfurt - Mainz - Cologne
April 2018 - Phoenix Reisen M/S Asara - Cologne - Amsterdam - Ijsselmeer - Hoorn - Rotterdam - Gorinchem - Arnheim - Cologne
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby adogap » 07 May 2017 09:39

A really enjoyable read and superb photos as usual Tom. Somewhere different each day and despite the weather I am sure you enjoyed the views whilst sailing. Budapest Thermal Bath looks beautiful.
I would have been looking forward to a quiet relaxing day at sea after all the activity!
Delighted you all had such a great time and were well catered for.

Chris
Baltic Cities and Kiel Canal, Black Watch, September 2017
Xmas / New Year, Queen Elizabeth, Dec. 2017 (Funchal Fireworks at last!)
In search of Northern Lights, Balmoral, March 2018
Canada, Queen Mary 2, September 2018
adogap
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby tomvet » 07 May 2017 11:18

adogap wrote:A really enjoyable read and superb photos as usual Tom. Somewhere different each day and despite the weather I am sure you enjoyed the views whilst sailing. Budapest Thermal Bath looks beautiful.
I would have been looking forward to a quiet relaxing day at sea after all the activity!
Delighted you all had such a great time and were well catered for.

Chris

Thanks Chris! We are very much Phoenix Reisen fans at the moment.

Holland America are not doing any ship visits in 2017 from Dublin or Belfast :( Have to formulate plan B for our annual meet up!

November 2017 - Phoenix Reisen M/S Aurelia - Cologne - Bonn - Cochem - Koblenz - Rudesheim - Frankfurt - Mainz - Cologne
April 2018 - Phoenix Reisen M/S Asara - Cologne - Amsterdam - Ijsselmeer - Hoorn - Rotterdam - Gorinchem - Arnheim - Cologne
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby Jimmy the One » 10 May 2017 10:50

Another smashing review and photos Tom thanks for the time and effort in posting :clap: :thumbup: :D
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous