Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Review: Family from Hell enjoy their three rivers Christmas Market cruise with M/S Aurelia

Review: Family from Hell enjoy their three rivers Christmas Market cruise with M/S Aurelia

Review: Family from Hell enjoy their three rivers Christmas Market cruise with M/S Aurelia

Postby Trace » 07 Dec 2017 17:35

Fabulous review Tom!!!! Really enjoyed reading this, and your photos of your delightful girls are beautiful.
As I have said several times before, they are a credit to you, and they are truly blessed having you as their daddy.
A few days off school for Mai wouldn't hurt, not at her age... She will have gained so much from the cruise too, all the wonderful experiences she is having.
I love to see children on any holiday, and your 3 look a delight. I bet they cheered the crew up enormously with their happy little faces. :)
Not sure what or where the 'family from hell' bit is all about.... Can only guess...? But, from what I see, no way a family from hell.
Tracey :-)
Trace
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Trace » 07 Dec 2017 17:41

tomvet wrote:
Gillzajoker wrote:Fantastic review and photos, Tom - loved it all :D

(And if youre the family from hell, I'd like to be adopted into it!) :thumbup:

No problem Gill - would be delighted to have you. We may have to enter negotiations if you wish to bring your aquatic aquaintances with you. :D

:lol: :lol:
Tracey :-)
Trace
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby CGBOWLER » 07 Dec 2017 20:44

Thanks Tom for spending the time to tell us about your holiday. Lovely to read all about it and see your delightful photos.
Irene
CGBOWLER
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Postby tomvet » 07 Dec 2017 22:38

Trace wrote:Fabulous review Tom!!!! Really enjoyed reading this, and your photos of your delightful girls are beautiful.
As I have said several times before, they are a credit to you, and they are truly blessed having you as their daddy.
A few days off school for Mai wouldn't hurt, not at her age... She will have gained so much from the cruise too, all the wonderful experiences she is having.
I love to see children on any holiday, and your 3 look a delight. I bet they cheered the crew up enormously with their happy little faces. :)
Not sure what or where the 'family from hell' bit is all about.... Can only guess...? But, from what I see, no way a family from hell.

Family from Hell - I dont think you will need a second guess!
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby tomvet » 07 Dec 2017 22:38

CGBOWLER wrote:Thanks Tom for spending the time to tell us about your holiday. Lovely to read all about it and see your delightful photos.

Thanks Irene - glad you enjoyed it
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby avidcruiser » 07 Dec 2017 23:53

Thanks for your review Tom.

Memories are made of such. You will have no regrets, in years to come, when they grow and fly the nest. We did the same, gave them experiences to remember.
All my posts and photos are COPYRIGHTED!!

"I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me!"
KEEP CALM AND CRUISE ON

avidcruiser
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Wales

Postby tobysgranny » 08 Dec 2017 06:24

This morning I woke up very early and had a quick look at my iPad to check the time and there was a notification from Tapatalk regarding a Christmas Markets river cruise taken by ‘The Family From Hell’. Without sounding rude I guessed this was about Tomvet and family so I had to read it. I’m so glad I did. As usual Tom gave a wonderful review of his cruise and I was enthralled, especially with the pictures of his beautiful three girls. Once again Tom your pictures were super.

When I read the replies to Tom’s review it was like meeting up with old friends and regretted immediately not keeping in touch this year.

Richard and I are well settle down into life in South Wales and have not regretted moving here. We have not taken any cruises this year but hopefully we will next year (that is is the tax Man leaves us any money in January haha!)

Look forward to keeping in touch and would like to take this opportunity to wish you all and your families a wonderful Christmas.

Joan
Queen Victoria Nov. 2018.
tobysgranny
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Gillzajoker » 08 Dec 2017 10:54

tomvet wrote:
Gillzajoker wrote:Fantastic review and photos, Tom - loved it all :D

(And if youre the family from hell, I'd like to be adopted into it!) :thumbup:

No problem Gill - would be delighted to have you. We may have to enter negotiations if you wish to bring your aquatic aquaintances with you. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Gillzajoker » 08 Dec 2017 10:57

tobysgranny wrote:This morning I woke up very early and had a quick look at my iPad to check the time and there was a notification from Tapatalk regarding a Christmas Markets river cruise taken by ‘The Family From Hell’. Without sounding rude I guessed this was about Tomvet and family so I had to read it. I’m so glad I did. As usual Tom gave a wonderful review of his cruise and I was enthralled, especially with the pictures of his beautiful three girls. Once again Tom your pictures were super.

When I read the replies to Tom’s review it was like meeting up with old friends and regretted immediately not keeping in touch this year.

Richard and I are well settle down into life in South Wales and have not regretted moving here. We have not taken any cruises this year but hopefully we will next year (that is is the tax Man leaves us any money in January haha!)

Look forward to keeping in touch and would like to take this opportunity to wish you all and your families a wonderful Christmas.

Joan

Thank you for your good wishes, Joan, and the same to you. Hopefully we will hear more from you in the future! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Re: Review: Family from Hell enjoy their three rivers Christmas Market cruise with M/S Aurelia

Postby Seamouse » 08 Dec 2017 16:50

Just got around to reading your review, with lovely photos, of your Christmas Markets River Cruise. It certainly all looks very festive. You cannot beat a bit of Stollen, or Gluhwein - yum! Well done to Mai for helping Daddy so much. I hope you enjoy your next River Cruise as much as this one. Look forward to reading about it.
Chris

Cruises booked :-

None (yet)
Seamouse
Commander
Commander

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Other