Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby sevenseascoaster » 11 Apr 2013 20:38

Balcony

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Wen

Image

Tried 19 different Ships and many many cruises, and hopefully more to come!
I haven't been everywhere, but its on my list!
User avatar
sevenseascoaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 5482
Joined: 18 Apr 2011 23:18
Location: Hampshire
National Flag:
England

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby CGBOWLER » 11 Apr 2013 21:55

Thanks for the description. The suite looks very impressive.
I would not know what to do with a butler either :!:
Irene
User avatar
CGBOWLER
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 3530
Joined: 01 Mar 2011 00:08
Location: CLECKHEATON, WEST YORKSHIRE
National Flag:
England

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby Dave » 11 Apr 2013 22:19

If this isn't 6-star cruising then I'd like to know what is! ;)
Dave

Booked cruise 2019: December - Caribbean on Marella Explorer 2
Remaining land-based holidays 2019: July - Peak District, August - Harris and Highlands, October - Brecon Beacons
User avatar
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer
 
Posts: 13419
Joined: 24 Feb 2011 16:25
Location: Whitstable
National Flag:
United Kingdom

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby Jimmy the One » 12 Apr 2013 20:06

Dave wrote:If this isn't 6-star cruising then I'd like to know what is! ;)

Do you think this'll have raised our budget rating :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Image
Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 3910
Joined: 03 May 2011 19:07
National Flag:
Scotland

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby Dave » 12 Apr 2013 23:15

Jimmy the One wrote:
Dave wrote:If this isn't 6-star cruising then I'd like to know what is! ;)

Do you think this'll have raised our budget rating :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm, I'm not so sure Jim. Is that real teak decking? Or is it imitation wood like on QM2? ;)
Dave

Booked cruise 2019: December - Caribbean on Marella Explorer 2
Remaining land-based holidays 2019: July - Peak District, August - Harris and Highlands, October - Brecon Beacons
User avatar
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer
 
Posts: 13419
Joined: 24 Feb 2011 16:25
Location: Whitstable
National Flag:
United Kingdom

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby sevenseascoaster » 13 Apr 2013 09:36

Dave wrote:
Jimmy the One wrote:
Dave wrote:If this isn't 6-star cruising then I'd like to know what is! ;)

Do you think this'll have raised our budget rating :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm, I'm not so sure Jim. Is that real teak decking? Or is it imitation wood like on QM2? ;)


Dave, bearing in mind the age of this Ship and as this balcony is obviously an add on, your'e right, I'm quite sure the wood is not real, but it looked nice. :)
Wen

Image

Tried 19 different Ships and many many cruises, and hopefully more to come!
I haven't been everywhere, but its on my list!
User avatar
sevenseascoaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 5482
Joined: 18 Apr 2011 23:18
Location: Hampshire
National Flag:
England

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby grannyM » 13 Apr 2013 11:44

Wen, thanks for all these fabulous photos of the ship and both your cabins - although cabin seems less appropriate for your fabulous suite. :D
Marie
Image
User avatar
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral
 
Posts: 17714
Joined: 28 Feb 2011 12:22
Location: Ayrshire
National Flag:
Scotland

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby bobbyoscar » 13 Apr 2013 14:31

Stunning photographs, what memories you will have. Thanks for sharing.
Cruises booked:
June 2020 Celebrity Silhouette
- Bergen - Geiranger - Flam - Stavanger CANX
Sept 2020 Celebrity Silhouette - Madeira - Tenerife - Las Palmas - Lisbon- Vigo CANX
May 2021 Celebrity Silhouette - ST. PETER PORT - CORK (COBH) - WATERFORD(DUNMORE E) - DUBLIN - GLASGOW (GREENOCK) - AKUREYRI - REYKJAVIK - BELFAST
Aug 2021 Celebrity Silhouette GIBRALTAR – CARTAGENA – BARCELONA – VALENCIA – CADIZ - LISBON
bobbyoscar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 4859
Joined: 01 Jun 2011 20:16
Location: Bedford
National Flag:
England

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby Dave » 13 Apr 2013 18:31

sevenseascoaster wrote:
Dave wrote:Hmm, I'm not so sure Jim. Is that real teak decking? Or is it imitation wood like on QM2? ;)


Dave, bearing in mind the age of this Ship and as this balcony is obviously an add on, your'e right, I'm quite sure the wood is not real, but it looked nice. :)

I'm sorry Wen, it was a rather obscure joke. :oops: It was to do with some of us winding up a cunarder a while ago by comparing Fred Olsen's real teak decks with QM2's synthetic decks. :D
Dave

Booked cruise 2019: December - Caribbean on Marella Explorer 2
Remaining land-based holidays 2019: July - Peak District, August - Harris and Highlands, October - Brecon Beacons
User avatar
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer
 
Posts: 13419
Joined: 24 Feb 2011 16:25
Location: Whitstable
National Flag:
United Kingdom

Azamara Suite 8091 Review Part 3

Postby sevenseascoaster » 13 Apr 2013 20:56

Dave wrote:
sevenseascoaster wrote:
Dave wrote:Hmm, I'm not so sure Jim. Is that real teak decking? Or is it imitation wood like on QM2? ;)


Dave, bearing in mind the age of this Ship and as this balcony is obviously an add on, your'e right, I'm quite sure the wood is not real, but it looked nice. :)

I'm sorry Wen, it was a rather obscure joke. :oops: It was to do with some of us winding up a cunarder a while ago by comparing Fred Olsen's real teak decks with QM2's synthetic decks. :D


I did realise that Dave :lol: , and agree it was surprising to find artificial decks on the famous QM2 :roll: :lol: not quite 5 star :lol:
Wen

Image

Tried 19 different Ships and many many cruises, and hopefully more to come!
I haven't been everywhere, but its on my list!
User avatar
sevenseascoaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 5482
Joined: 18 Apr 2011 23:18
Location: Hampshire
National Flag:
England

Next

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Azamara



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest