Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Braemar suite 7027

Braemar suite 7027

Braemar suite 7027

Postby Meg50 » 04 Feb 2018 15:06

judgegeoff wrote:Many thanks for posting your review and pictures of the suite divingbrit. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Speaking as someone who normally cruises in steerage (inside cabins) it appears to be a most attractive and very spacious suite. A very minor point, but I am not sure if the somewhat primitive style painting of the man with the green face should be there, it seems to clash somewhat with the style of the other romantic paintings. You could have used a bicycle on that balcony, it was massive. :lol:

he's there in solidarity with the sea-sick
Meg
Meg50
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Braemar suite 7027

Postby adogap » 04 Feb 2018 15:42

judgegeoff wrote:Many thanks for posting your review and pictures of the suite divingbrit. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Speaking as someone who normally cruises in steerage (inside cabins) it appears to be a most attractive and very spacious suite. A very minor point, but I am not sure if the somewhat primitive style painting of the man with the green face should be there, it seems to clash somewhat with the style of the other romantic paintings. You could have used a bicycle on that balcony, it was massive. :lol:

I thought it was the television ....

Chris
Baltic Cities, Balmoral, June 2018
adogap
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Braemar suite 7027

Postby divingbrit » 04 Feb 2018 16:17

Believe it or not,the decent size wall mounted tv, is on the same wall but behind the chair out of shot (it was a large cabin! )
Scuba diving is not a Sport its an Art
divingbrit
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous