Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Cabin review: Costa Deliziosa Panorama Suite 4399

Cabin review: Costa Deliziosa Panorama Suite 4399

Cabin review: Costa Deliziosa Panorama Suite 4399

Postby grannyM » 19 Aug 2013 11:08

Dave wrote:
Wansbrough wrote:
It is a wonderful looking cabin Dave, but how did you find the location worked with regards to getting to other parts of the ship knowing your preference for something a little smaller?
We loved the location when on the Musica but hated the fact everything wasa major trek to get to and there were in fact a few areas we hardly visited because it was at the other end of the ship.

The cabin location wasn't much of a problem, at least not for me. Fred visited the spa frequently and it was right at the other end of the ship! Being on deck 4 we were close to our restaurant just below, and we tended to use the nearby lifts to get up to deck 9 for the coffee machines. I actually like walking and would often go out for a stroll. :D

I must admit that the walking from the one end of the ship to other only bothers me last thing at night and I have to kick off the high heels. We usually prefer the front or mid/front so if we come down or up at the aft lift or stairs, and that long long corridor is facing us, it always reminds us of the hotel in the film The Shining. Other than that I do think lots of walking and using the stairs is a very good counter balance to all the food and drink we consume because there's no gym activity involved in our cruising. ;) :D
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous