Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Mail

Mail

Re: Mail

Postby sparkiethecruiser » 09 Jun 2019 13:41

Carwalsick wrote:I had a go on Facebook about the frequency of mailings with I'd hoped a little humour. The response was pm us and we will stop all mailings entirely missing the point. I despair!

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

P and O are just as bad and i notice cruise critic are now getting in on the act :lol: I am getting most annoyed as i had 3 from P&O last week and 2 for cruise critic :lol:
sparkiethecruiser
Captain
Captain

Postby Carwalsick » 17 Jun 2019 13:25

Another Monday another Saga mailshot but at least there was a letter advising that our Coast to Coast on Sapphire next year is now all inclusive.

November 2019 Spirit of Discovery Spanish Islands of The Atlantic
April 2020 Saga Sapphire Coast to Coast
July 2020 Spirit of Discovery Arctic Expedition
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Mail

Postby Borneo » 17 Jun 2019 15:30

So has our Aurora Explorer gone all inclusive. :P
Borneo
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Mail

Postby jacktar » 29 Jun 2019 10:23

Yesterday 28th June I recieved a letter from Saga including a 22 sheet A4 paper print of a confirmation invoice and insureance booklet.
This morning 29th June I recieve an envelope containing exactly the same information which went straight into the recycle box.
jacktar
Ensign
Ensign

Mail

Postby jacktar » 29 Jun 2019 10:26

Yesterday 28th June I recieved a letter from Saga including a 22 sheet A4 paper print of a confirmation invoice and insureance booklet.
This morning 29th June I recieve an envelope containing exactly the same information which went straight into the recycle box.
jacktar
Ensign
Ensign

Postby Carwalsick » 30 Jun 2019 07:35

jacktar wrote:Yesterday 28th June I recieved a letter from Saga including a 22 sheet A4 paper print of a confirmation invoice and insureance booklet.
Duplication appears to be catching since this post is doubled up!

Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Borneo » 30 Jun 2019 20:33

Carwalsick wrote:
jacktar wrote:Yesterday 28th June I recieved a letter from Saga including a 22 sheet A4 paper print of a confirmation invoice and insureance booklet.
Duplication appears to be catching since this post is doubled up!

:lol: :lol:
Borneo
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Carwalsick » 15 Jul 2019 10:21

I recently tried to pay the balance of a forthcoming cruise on line through Manage my Booking without success, incidentally in spite of a number of requests this cruise does not appear on My Saga. I emailed Saga as follows:
"Manage my Booking doesn’t work as a result of reCaptcha (I am not a robot) freezing. Consequently, I had to wait on my phone for some 15 minutes to pay the balance of my fare. I did mention it to the guy I spoke with but he didn’t seem surprised or bothered."
I leave you to reach your own conclusion on the adequacy and professionalism of the response:
"I’m sorry to hear manage my booking isn’t working.
Sometimes there is system errors, Our teams try to resolve these as quick as they can.
If there is anything further that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us."
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Mail

Postby Gillzajoker » 15 Jul 2019 11:38

You would think that Saga, who have a very loyal following and many repeat passengers,
would trat them better! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Mail

Postby Borneo » 15 Jul 2019 16:41

Not being sexist ,but I find The males on the telephones aren’t quire so friendly or efficient as the lovely females ;)
Borneo
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Saga