Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Mail

Mail

Re: Mail

Postby Carwalsick » 16 Jul 2019 07:24

After holding for 15 minutes being told how important I am, I'll settle for anyone who can do the job.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
November 2019 Spirit of Discovery Spanish Islands of The Atlantic
April 2020 Saga Sapphire Coast to Coast
July 2020 Spirit of Discovery Arctic Expedition
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Mail

Postby Gillzajoker » 16 Jul 2019 12:00

I hate this trend for being made to wait - usually on a Premium Line - at your own expense. In the 'good old days' if a line was engaged, you got that signal, accepted it, hung up, and then tried again later, at your own convenience. :evil:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby khkate » 25 Jul 2019 13:05

But don't forget with Saga - all their numbers are freephone (0800). They used to have it that if you were held in a queue on the phone, you could leave a message and they would call you back. It would also be handy if, when in a queue, you knew how far down the queue you were!

I no longer have that issue anyway - i email my cruise consultant and she rings me at a time that suits me - far more civilised!
Future Cruises - Canaries, Europe, Scandinavia, UK
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Gillzajoker » 26 Jul 2019 10:46

khkate wrote:But don't forget with Saga - all their numbers are freephone (0800). They used to have it that if you were held in a queue on the phone, you could leave a message and they would call you back. It would also be handy if, when in a queue, you knew how far down the queue you were!

I no longer have that issue anyway - i email my cruise consultant and she rings me at a time that suits me - far more civilised!

Well, that sounds a fair enough option, Lesley - although your 'Plan B' is much better! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Saga