Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Mail

Mail

Re: Mail

Postby Carwalsick » 16 Jul 2019 06:24

After holding for 15 minutes being told how important I am, I'll settle for anyone who can do the job.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Mail

Postby Gillzajoker » 16 Jul 2019 11:00

I hate this trend for being made to wait - usually on a Premium Line - at your own expense. In the 'good old days' if a line was engaged, you got that signal, accepted it, hung up, and then tried again later, at your own convenience. :evil:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby khkate » 25 Jul 2019 12:05

But don't forget with Saga - all their numbers are freephone (0800). They used to have it that if you were held in a queue on the phone, you could leave a message and they would call you back. It would also be handy if, when in a queue, you knew how far down the queue you were!

I no longer have that issue anyway - i email my cruise consultant and she rings me at a time that suits me - far more civilised!
CRUISES BOOKED:
Spirit of Discovery - Dec 2020, Dec 2021
Spirit of Adventure - September 2020, March 2021, June 2021, October 2021
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Gillzajoker » 26 Jul 2019 09:46

khkate wrote:But don't forget with Saga - all their numbers are freephone (0800). They used to have it that if you were held in a queue on the phone, you could leave a message and they would call you back. It would also be handy if, when in a queue, you knew how far down the queue you were!

I no longer have that issue anyway - i email my cruise consultant and she rings me at a time that suits me - far more civilised!

Well, that sounds a fair enough option, Lesley - although your 'Plan B' is much better! :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Saga