Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Spirit of Discovery in Tilbury

Spirit of Discovery in Tilbury

Postby newmember » 18 Apr 2020 08:40

For those of you who have not seen it, there is a blog 10th April from Capt Kim Tanner on the Discovery moored at Tilbury.
It is on the usual Saga blogs page, but I've tried to put the link here anyway. Rather a nice photo at the end.
https://travel.saga.co.uk/cruises/ocean/our-ships/spirit-of-discovery/spirit-of-discovery-blog/2020/apr/10.aspx
newmember
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant

Postby grannyM » 21 Apr 2020 09:47

newmember wrote:For those of you who have not seen it, there is a blog 10th April from Capt Kim Tanner on the Discovery moored at Tilbury.
It is on the usual Saga blogs page, but I've tried to put the link here anyway. Rather a nice photo at the end.
https://travel.saga.co.uk/cruises/ocean/our-ships/spirit-of-discovery/spirit-of-discovery-blog/2020/apr/10.aspx

Hi newmember, I've made your link clickable. On this site you have to highlight the link info and then click the 'ExtURL' button from the BBCodes above your message. Hope this helps. :thumbup:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Re: Spirit of Discovery in Tilbury

Postby newmember » 21 Apr 2020 11:05

Thank you.
newmember
Junior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant