Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Myklebust's 2012 Train Trip

Myklebust's 2012 Train Trip

Myklebust's 2012 Trip

Postby octocruiser » 14 May 2013 14:08

this was m,y third Trip that I have done, I would like to do another, but Minder says she worries when im away, so going to have to work on her somehow.[/quote]

I think it's understandable she worries - she knows what damage you can do to yourself while just painting at home :o - the imagination runs riot at what you could do hundreds of miles away without her supervision :D

Cheers Kath
octocruiser
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Myklebust's 2012 Train Trip

Postby Jimmy the One » 14 May 2013 19:33

Thanks a really enjoyable read .We love Norway been there lost count of the times :D would go again in a flash
Jim
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Myklebust's 2012 Trip

Postby Myklebust » 15 May 2013 18:14

octocruiser wrote:this was m,y third Trip that I have done, I would like to do another, but Minder says she worries when im away, so going to have to work on her somehow.

I think it's understandable she worries - she knows what damage you can do to yourself while just painting at home :o - the imagination runs riot at what you could do hundreds of miles away without her supervision :D

Cheers Kath[/quote]

Thank you kath for your vote of confidence :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Myklebust
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous