Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Review: Celebrity Constellation May-June 2015

Review: Celebrity Constellation May-June 2015

Postby grannyM » 14 Jun 2015 09:08

Thanks for this review of Celebrity Constellation Angela and thanks to Dave for posting your superb photos. Like the others I love the balcony too. Plenty room to stretch out. Unlike W's which looks more like a storage space for the tables and chairs. :lol:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Gillzajoker » 14 Jun 2015 13:35

Good review and pics., Angela :D
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Re: Review: Celebrity Constellation May-June 2015

Postby sevenseascoaster » 14 Jun 2015 18:09

Enjoyed reading your views of the Constellation Angela, we were on her years ago and wondered how she has faired since. I thought she had had a refit, obviously missed your valance :lol: That was a great balcony space, sun and shade.

Strange thing is that their suites are much larger than the Eclipse, yet other cabins smaller. :?:
Wen

Tried 19 different Ships and many many cruises, and hopefully more to come!
I haven't been everywhere, but its on my list!
sevenseascoaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
England

Postby JollyJill » 14 Jun 2015 19:54

Thanks for posting a review Angela. Loved the photos and I too was impressed with the size of the balcony. :o

The more I read about Celebrity ships though, the more I think that we would be loathe to spend so much on what might be a lovely ship but charge silly prices for certain things.

We are now used to spending as little as possible on each cruise so that we can go more often.

Maybe we will change our tactics should we choose to stay at home a bit more. I have a feeling that Grandchildren might stop my itchy feet. ;)

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby sevenseascoaster » 14 Jun 2015 20:30

JollyJill wrote:Thanks for posting a review Angela. Loved the photos and I too was impressed with the size of the balcony. :o

The more I read about Celebrity ships though, the more I think that we would be loathe to spend so much on what might be a lovely ship but charge silly prices for certain things.

We are now used to spending as little as possible on each cruise so that we can go more often.

Maybe we will change our tactics should we choose to stay at home a bit more. I have a feeling that Grandchildren might stop my itchy feet. ;)

Jill do what we are doing, go on a cruise with them, can't wait but its not until 2016 :roll:
Wen

Tried 19 different Ships and many many cruises, and hopefully more to come!
I haven't been everywhere, but its on my list!
sevenseascoaster
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
England

Postby adogap » 24 Jun 2015 10:04

I really enjoyed your review Angela, ship is lovely and I can imagine spending a lot of time on the wonderful balcony. I also prefer smaller ships but would like to try some of the larger (but quiet) ones for a change, if nothing else all the walking is good exercise! Thank you for sharing :D

Chris
Baltic Cities, Balmoral, June 2018
adogap
Commodore
Commodore

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous