Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - P&O Britannia - Azores, Canary Islands, Portugal & Spain - 25th September-9th October 2015

P&O Britannia - Azores, Canary Islands, Portugal & Spain - 25th September-9th October 2015

Re: P&O Britannia - Azores, Canary Islands, Portugal & Spain - 25th September-9th October

Postby grannyM » 18 Apr 2016 08:55

BeckyG86 wrote:Thank you for this review. I found it interesting about what you said about The Limelight Club, because my In-laws said the same, but also said that the buffet is always open so if you get hungry you can pop up for something afterwards. We are planning this if there is a show on that we fancy doing, but if there is nothing that takes our fancy we wont bother.

You are very welcome Becky. I hope it helped add to your excitement. :D

The buffet on Britannia is probably the best we've ever used so you will not go hungry that's for sure. Our favourite part was The Beach Club which is a separate area in the evenings. The small extra cover charge is well worth it as the food was delicious. :thumbup:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous