Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Sapphire Princess

Sapphire Princess

Re: Sapphire Princess

Postby Wanderingsascent » 24 Jan 2019 19:10

Captains Circle. As I mentioned earlier this was our first Princess cruise and I wasn't really sure what the Captains circle meant. I contacted Princess about my status and yes I am 'elite' too. Just for the record in case any of you wondered. The P&O cruises booked before 12th December 2017 are eligible to be counted for the CC. Due to some technical issues some cruise records have not been shown, this happened in my case, they are working to rectify this but the database is huge. However they verify my elite status. No need to walk behind my husband now!
Wanderingsascent
Ensign
Ensign

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby grannyM » 25 Jan 2019 11:03

Wanderingsascent wrote:Captains Circle. As I mentioned earlier this was our first Princess cruise and I wasn't really sure what the Captains circle meant. I contacted Princess about my status and yes I am 'elite' too. Just for the record in case any of you wondered. The P&O cruises booked before 12th December 2017 are eligible to be counted for the CC. Due to some technical issues some cruise records have not been shown, this happened in my case, they are working to rectify this but the database is huge. However they verify my elite status. No need to walk behind my husband now!

:lol: :lol:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Gillzajoker » 25 Jan 2019 12:08

grannyM wrote:
Wanderingsascent wrote:Captains Circle. As I mentioned earlier this was our first Princess cruise and I wasn't really sure what the Captains circle meant. I contacted Princess about my status and yes I am 'elite' too. Just for the record in case any of you wondered. The P&O cruises booked before 12th December 2017 are eligible to be counted for the CC. Due to some technical issues some cruise records have not been shown, this happened in my case, they are working to rectify this but the database is huge. However they verify my elite status. No need to walk behind my husband now!

But if ever there is a question of land mines, stay behind!!! :lol:
Gillzajoker
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Spain

Postby judgegeoff » 25 Jan 2019 18:03

Gillzajoker wrote:
grannyM wrote:

But if ever there is a question of land mines, stay behind!!! :lol:

After living in Africa for over 6 years I always let Chris go first - snakes, land mines, lions.... I am a very practical kind of guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geoff

Booked cruise :-
"Marella Dream" - Turkey, Greece and Israel 2019
"MSC Orchestra" - Cape Town to Venice 2020
judgegeoff
Powder Monkey
Powder Monkey

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Sapphire Princess

Postby tobysgranny » 26 Jan 2019 07:19

Really enjoying your posts and can’t wait to read some more.

Joan
Queen Victoria Nov. 2018.
tobysgranny
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous