Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - "MV VOYAGER" GREEK & TURKISH DELIGHTS CRUISE - NOW WITH PHOTOS

"MV VOYAGER" GREEK & TURKISH DELIGHTS CRUISE - NOW WITH PHOTOS

Postby Dave » 01 Nov 2016 15:40

Thanks for the excellent review Geoff. :thumbup:

I must say that Voyager does appeal to me and I've seen an itinerary that we'd love to do next summer - a circumnavigation of Ireland. The problem is that it's not during school holidays. And it's almost sold out anyway... :cry:
Dave
Booked cruise: Marella Explorer - Caribbean, Christmas 2018
Booked walking holidays: Easter: Cotswolds; Summer: Kintyre & Islay
Dave
Mutineer
Mutineer

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby tomvet » 02 Nov 2016 01:47

Dave wrote:Thanks for the excellent review Geoff. :thumbup:

I must say that Voyager does appeal to me and I've seen an itinerary that we'd love to do next summer - a circumnavigation of Ireland. The problem is that it's not during school holidays. And it's almost sold out anyway... :cry:

This is almost an identical one on Minerva

Round Ireland on Minerva

Fares are similar i.e. From £2400 odd!

We could come and say 'Hello' in Foynes! ;)
April 18 - Phoenix Reisen M/S Asara - Cologne - Amsterdam - Ijsselmeer - Hoorn - Rotterdam - Gorinchem - Arnheim - Cologne
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby Peka » 02 Nov 2016 21:14

Thanks for the review, maybe one day I will get to sail on board see what changes have been made...but not likely :(

Can't see the photos very ell as it will not allow me to view anything more than the thumbnail shot :( without signing up.

tomvet wrote:
Dave wrote:Thanks for the excellent review Geoff. :thumbup:

This is almost an identical one on Minerva

Round Ireland on Minerva

Fares are similar i.e. From £2400 odd!

We could come and say 'Hello' in Foynes! ;)

The one on Voyager really appealed to us, when we first saw it advertised...only problem is already booked on another cruise for that time and not back in time for the Minerva one!
Peka

No cruises booked :(
Peka
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

National Flag:
Iceland

Previous