Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Only in London...

Only in London...

Only in London...

Postby Tiggy » 06 Dec 2014 23:00

dst87 wrote:
Tiggy wrote:Hi Stan
I have just looked at Lady Dinah 's website and it looks so good that I would love to work there but it is a bit too far to commute....maybe I could open a Scottish branch... :lol:

There's actually one opening in Edinburgh soon... Not my cup of tea, but perhaps there's more of a demand than I thought!

Heres a report from the Edinburgh Evening News about it.

Thanks for that - I think it will be really popular for cat lovers especially those that cannot have a cat of their own. ;)
Tiggy
Tiggy
Chief Purrser
Chief Purrser

National Flag:
Scotland

Only in London...

Postby iluvcruising2 » 16 Jan 2015 14:05

We like London very much and somehow we end up visiting London a lot, even though we live in Singapore (quite far away).

These days, I like to make videos, so please bear with me as I share with you some things London.

Visited the London Borough market for the first time in my life recently. Quite an experience. Really crowded on a weekend though.

Spotted this crazy crowd outside Hamley's on a weekend. Really crowded.

I do like to drop by the Wetherspoon's chain for food and drink. This was from a Wetherspoon's pub at Goodman fields.

Had a chance to wander around Kensington Park and Hyde Park early in the morning. Took some videos.

Go London!
iluvcruising2
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

National Flag:
Singapore

Only in London...

Postby JollyJill » 16 Jan 2015 16:30

As a Londoner, I am always happy to promote 'my' city so thanks for the videos. :)

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous

Return to Food & Drink