Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Following The Vet's and MiniVets' Cruise on MSC Opera

Following The Vet's and MiniVets' Cruise on MSC Opera

This area is for 'digital postcards' sent by members while on a cruise. Let your Cruising Mates know what they're missing!

Postby JollyJill » 03 Dec 2015 08:52

tomvet wrote:Stayed at the Clayton Dublin Airport. The girls are going home today. I am on a shuttle back to the airport to fly to Skopje via Istanbul.

Back down to earth then Tom and to work. :(

I hope your journey goes well.

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby tomvet » 03 Dec 2015 20:40

JollyJill wrote:
tomvet wrote:Stayed at the Clayton Dublin Airport. The girls are going home today. I am on a shuttle back to the airport to fly to Skopje via Istanbul.

Back down to earth then Tom and to work. :(

I hope your journey goes well.

The ladies spent the day shopping for new shoes en route from Dublin while Dad relaxed on his two flights. Two comments on the journey

1) I love Turkish Airlines - inflight service like it used to be! Dinner is served.
2) Ataturk Airport in Istanbul makes Heathrow look like a sleepy Cotswold village on a quiet day! :shock:

In my hotel in Skopje and just paid 45p for a pot of tea! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Unfortunately, I am going to see very little of it. Just tomorrow evening as I fly at 0900 on Saturday back to Dublin via Istanbul with Turkish Airlines - looking forward to my brekkie on board already! :D
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Previous