Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

This area is for 'digital postcards' sent by members while on a cruise. Let your Cruising Mates know what they're missing!

Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Postby grannyM » 06 Apr 2016 09:05

Jimmy the One wrote:Enjoyed your posts Lesly thanks for taking the time.Sorry to hear of the troubles when you got home :(

Same here Lesley. Welcome back and thanks for taking the time to post while you were away. Hope all 'home' issues solved soon. :)
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Re: Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Postby Carwalsick » 08 Apr 2016 19:32

Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby khkate » 10 Apr 2016 12:16

Carwalsick wrote:Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who wondered where the Azores crept the itinerary!

Mind you, at the foot of my final statement of on-board spend, I was thanked for sailing on board "Quest for Adventure" ! As the name change took place in November 2013 (even came up as a quiz question during the cruise), somebody somewhere is slightly confused!
CRUISES BOOKED:
Spirit of Discovery - Dec 2020, Dec 2021
Spirit of Adventure - September 2020, March 2021, June 2021, October 2021
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Carwalsick » 10 Apr 2016 13:48

khkate wrote:
Carwalsick wrote:Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who wondered where the Azores crept the itinerary!

Mind you, at the foot of my final statement of on-board spend, I was thanked for sailing on board "Quest for Adventure" ! As the name change took place in November 2013 (even came up as a quiz question during the cruise), somebody somewhere is slightly confused!

I noticed the reincarnation of Quest. Maybe we should be delighted to have participated in a time warp! Unfortunately the prices were present day.

Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous