Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

This area is for 'digital postcards' sent by members while on a cruise. Let your Cruising Mates know what they're missing!

Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Postby grannyM » 06 Apr 2016 09:05

Jimmy the One wrote:Enjoyed your posts Lesly thanks for taking the time.Sorry to hear of the troubles when you got home :(

Same here Lesley. Welcome back and thanks for taking the time to post while you were away. Hope all 'home' issues solved soon. :)
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Re: Saga Pearl 2 to the Canaries

Postby Carwalsick » 08 Apr 2016 19:32

Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
November 2019 Spirit of Discovery Spanish Islands of The Atlantic
April 2020 Saga Sapphire Coast to Coast
July 2020 Spirit of Discovery Arctic Expedition
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby khkate » 10 Apr 2016 12:16

Carwalsick wrote:Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who wondered where the Azores crept the itinerary!

Mind you, at the foot of my final statement of on-board spend, I was thanked for sailing on board "Quest for Adventure" ! As the name change took place in November 2013 (even came up as a quiz question during the cruise), somebody somewhere is slightly confused!
CRUISES BOOKED:
Spirit of Discovery - Feb 2020, April 2020, August 2020, Dec 2020
Spirit of Adventure - September 2020
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Carwalsick » 10 Apr 2016 13:48

khkate wrote:
Carwalsick wrote:Just looked at the Captain's blog and he seems to think that we visited The Azores. Did I sleep through that?

Oh, I am glad I am not the only one who wondered where the Azores crept the itinerary!

Mind you, at the foot of my final statement of on-board spend, I was thanked for sailing on board "Quest for Adventure" ! As the name change took place in November 2013 (even came up as a quiz question during the cruise), somebody somewhere is slightly confused!

I noticed the reincarnation of Quest. Maybe we should be delighted to have participated in a time warp! Unfortunately the prices were present day.

November 2019 Spirit of Discovery Spanish Islands of The Atlantic
April 2020 Saga Sapphire Coast to Coast
July 2020 Spirit of Discovery Arctic Expedition
Carwalsick
Captain
Captain

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous