Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Blue Marlin Fishing in St Lucia 31t December - JUMP ON!!!

Blue Marlin Fishing in St Lucia 31t December - JUMP ON!!!

Postby matttodd » 10 Dec 2013 16:52

Hi All

Chance for a Deep Sea Fishing Trip of a Lifetime !!!

I am travelling on P&O Azura on 28th December for two weeks. Looking to pull together a crew of like-minded passengers who want to share the cost of a half day morning trip on Exodus Boat charters out of Castries on New Years Eve the day we are in St Lucia.

Need to get 4 or 5 of us together, to share the $650 private charter fee. I am a semi professional Sea Angling Guide, so know my stuff and these guys I have been researching for over a year now. my fishing company is www.bigbluefishing.co.uk. I write for the UK sea fishing mags so this trip will be featured in the magazine so the opportunity for a little piece of stardom aswell thrown in !!

http://exodusstlucia.com

Lets see if I get a response !?
cheers

Matt T
matttodd

Postby judgegeoff » 10 Dec 2013 19:00

I would be joining you if I was on the ship Matt - something I would love to do. If you have no response before your cruise, most ships have a noticeboard for passengers and it might be worth trying that, although I suspect you would have to book the boat a long time before the cruise. But if ever........! :D
Geoff

Booked cruise :-
"MSC Orchestra" - Cape Town to Venice 2020 (now virtual)
judgegeoff
Powder Monkey
Powder Monkey

National Flag:
United Kingdom