Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Saga Cruises 7 Day Spectacular

Saga Cruises 7 Day Spectacular

Amazing offers and last minute deals!

Saga Cruises 7 Day Spectacular

Postby khkate » 06 Nov 2013 12:37

Borneo wrote:I thought ALL first time cruisers got the OBC . We did when we did our first on Pearl 1 have they changed that then ?
Come on Saga sort yourselves out . With so many other cruise lines giving very good offers it makes saga offers look pathetic .

We didn't get an OBC credit when we first used Saga. I think it is normally just offered on a selection of 7-day cruises in the summer to Norway, those that are geared towards first-timers.

Wouldn't it be really generous of Saga to extend the "all-inclusive" deal to the Vhristmas cruises on all three ships - just to show that their middle name is not Scrooge. Humph, was that a pink elephany I just saw fly by!! :o
Future Cruises - Baltics, Canaries Canada, Med, Scandinavia
khkate
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Saga Cruises 7 Day Spectacular

Postby Cocochanel » 07 Nov 2013 20:45

Hi Lesley,
I think I just saw that same Pink Elephant fly past....... was daydreaming that our cruise would also be "all inclusive" and that we got the OBC for first timers! I would spend the whole amount towards a Spa Extravaganza to spoil myself !!!!! Oh, it is so nice to dream......
Cocochanel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

National Flag:
South Africa

Previous