Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Another great offer from Fred Olsen

Another great offer from Fred Olsen

Amazing offers and last minute deals!

Another great offer from Fred Olsen

Postby JollyJill » 10 Dec 2013 16:23

This morning, I received a phone call from our travel agent Ocean World Travel. It was to advise me of an offer from Fred Olsen which is obviously another marketing ploy to keep their ships full.

The deal is offering anyone who has a cruise booked with them, a 25% discount on the brochure price of any future cruise during 2014 or 2015 and that is in addition to the 5% if you are an Ocean Club member. The offer lasts until the end of February 2014.

My agent and I had a chat about all the strategies currently being used by so many cruise lines in order to keep people booking and keeping their ships as full as possible.
She said that she this particular deal was one the best out there at the moment.

We don't have any particular itineraries that appeal to us beyond our Braemar cruise so may not be able to make use of the offer but I thought that some of you might. ;)

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Re: Another great offer from Fred Olsen

Postby tomvet » 10 Dec 2013 17:57

Do you have to have a current booking with them? Not very good strategy for attracting repeat or new business if that's the case!
October 18 - MSC Opera - Marseille - Mahon - Cagliari - Valetta - Messina - Naples - Genoa
December 18 - A-ROSA Aqua - Cologne - Mannheim - Kehl (Strasbourg) - Mainz - Cologne
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Re: Another great offer from Fred Olsen

Postby JollyJill » 10 Dec 2013 18:13

tomvet wrote:Do you have to have a current booking with them? Not very good strategy for attracting repeat or new business if that's the case!

Yes, it's not for attracting new business Tom but more for keeping their established clients. :|

36 cruises on 26 ships.

JollyJill
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

National Flag:
United Kingdom