Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - That's Christmas 2018 sorted (on Marella Explorer)!

That's Christmas 2018 sorted (on Marella Explorer)!

That's Christmas 2018 sorted (on Marella Explorer)!

Postby Jimmy the One » 14 Jun 2018 08:48

Trace wrote:
Jimmy the One wrote:Would like to have a Christmas cruise but Sheena wants it at home with the family.Need to look at Thomoson brochure the new ships look fab. :thumbup:
Good on you Dave for booking early look forward to the review.We have also booked early for next year

Jimmy, I would definitely recommend the Discovery... I have to say she is one of my favourite ships, along with the Ventura.

Their new ship, the Marella Explorer looked very impressive in Palma on 2nd June... I wish I had taken photos for Dave, but i didn't bother with camera hardly at all, as the rest of the family were using theirs. I was just happy being with my grandchildren :)

Thanks Tracey that has spurred me on to pop in to our TA and get a brochure our last Tomson ship was Celebration :thumbup:
Im just a soul whose intentions are good Oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood

Jimmy the One
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous