Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Jerusalem

Jerusalem

Re: Jerusalem

Postby tomvet » 19 Oct 2014 22:42

sevenseascoaster wrote:Thanks Tom for a fascinating review and pictures, good to see pictures of somewhere different and I doubt I''ll ever get too.

Well done on being chosen, you're obviously well thought of :)

Twas the flowery shorts that clinched it! :roll:
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Jerusalem

Postby tomvet » 19 Oct 2014 22:55

octocruiser wrote:
Gillzajoker wrote:Fanastic review and photos, Tom. I was there in the Spring of 1973 and loved it, so would definitely go again if the opportunity arises :D (PS, that could be the back on anyone's head :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

But it isn't is it , Gill - it's Tom's :D :D I have seen photos of Tom om here and I am positive that if he had turned round that is exactly how he would have looked :D :D . Anyway, Jill should know, she has spent quite a while looking at the back of his head when he was playing chauffeur to her in Ireland :D :D :D

Gee! I am chuffed. Never had so many women all at once discussing my behind! :lol: :lol:
October 19 - A-ROSA Luna - Lyon- Viviers - Arles - Avignon - Vienne - Lyon
tomvet
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Ireland

Jerusalem

Postby CGBOWLER » 21 Oct 2014 11:23

I really enjoyed reading your travelogue on Jerusalem Tom. It made up for us not going there when we had the chance.
I have always wanted to go there and Bethlehem too but left it too late(healthwise).
We have been to Ashdod and Haifa but didn't feel fit enough to do the long coach trip.
In retrospect we should have hired a taxi.
So your fantastic photos and descriptions are the next best thing. Thank you.
Irene
CGBOWLER
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Previous

Return to Middle East