Cruising Mates Forum: Cruise reviews, chat, answers and information. cruisingmates.co.uk • View topic - Can we afford to cruise again?

Can we afford to cruise again?

Postby grannyM » 18 Apr 2014 09:43

CGBOWLER wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Confession time.
I phoned the company today to ask where my refund was.
They assured me it had been repaid on 2nd April.
They gave me the last 4 digits of the card they had refunded to.
It was my Visa credit card.
I have been waiting for it to appear on the bank statement for my visa debit card. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I haven't had the Visa credit card statement yet so didn't realise how dizzy I am becoming. :crazy:

I did ask when I could expect the medical cover note though and they told me it usually arrives the day after the certificate which came yesterday. It hasn't arrived.
I feel I should apologise to them but chances are I would not be put through to the same person :?
So I apologise for misleading you all.

Irene that you are not alone.

The other day I phoned the AA about T's car insurance because the money had not come off our current account. They also had not sent the cover documents either, I thought!

More or less the same scenario as youself, the payment had been taken from the credit card. :oops: The documents were, as usual for the past couple of years, been sent to my e.mail inbox to be printed on 1st April. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Marie
grannyM
Admiral
Admiral

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby CGBOWLER » 18 Apr 2014 10:30

Oh thank you Marie. :D It's nice to know I am not alone.
We have finally received the last of the documents. They don't have the same list of countries but honestly, I'm past caring.
Irene
CGBOWLER
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

National Flag:
England

Previous